If you’re looking to register a team into the 2020 competition, please send an email to email@example.com before the end of February. Details below.
- Each entry form must be completed in full and must be accompanied by a minimum deposit of $300.00
- All teams must be fully financial prior to the first game of the season. Failure to be financial may result in your team being withdrawn from the competition for that year. All payments should either be by cheque (made out to ‘Auckland Sunday Football Association’) or direct-credited into the ASFA’s bank account. Reference your team name on the cheque/bank deposit
- All teams must submit their full squad of players (i.e. any player who will participate in an ASFA fixture for your team for that year) to the Registrations Officer by the 12th April, 2020. It must contain each player’s full name, date of birth, current residential address and city/country of birth. If a player is also registered to play for a Saturday team this club must also be specified on the registrations list. Any team fielding unregistered players will default every fixture that person has played in
- Prior to the first game, on Sunday 19th April, all teams must: have access to goal-nets/corner flags and two complete playing strips that adhere to ASFA & F.I.F.A. regulations regarding colour and numbering. Failure to comply with this will result in your team defaulting the fixture
- ASFA managers are expected to contact their opposition during the week prior to a home match and fill out their matchcard correctly for each game as per ASFA regulations.
- All teams must ring in their match result to the Results Officer no later than 7.00 pm on the day of the game. All competitive ASFA fixtures require you to ring in your result. Failure to do so will result in a deduction of points from your team’s cumulative tables
- Completed & signed cards must arrive into the ASFA email address supplied on the matchcard no later than the following Wednesday. Failure to do so will result in a deduction of points from your team’s cumulative tables
- All teams must comply with the ASFA’s “Code of Conduct” relating to violent conduct and Referee abuse (a copy is available upon request). Any team that fails to comply with the Code of Conduct will be subject to punishment as per ASFA regulations
- All teams should refer to the ASFA Constitution (available upon request) for further information, or contact the relevant ASFA committee member